Don't be overwhelmed by the possibilities of your sharing platform! The MOQO Academy is a self-learning tool that gives you, as a provider on the MOQO platform, answers to common questions and step-by-step instructions - and that continuously grows with the platform. This keeps you up to date on features and news. Find an overview of the feature here.
What is the MOQO Academy?
Think of MOQO Academy as a kind of news channel that keeps you informed about everything important that happens on the MOQO platform. This information allows you to interact independently with all elements of the platform.
If you want to get to your destination quickly, use the search function. Alternatively, take some time to browse through the various topics. These include onboarding, optimizing offers, serving customer requests, and more. Good to know: The Academy is being expanded on an ongoing basis.
Why You Should Use the Academy
Do you know the story of the woodcutter who didn't have time to sharpen his saw and instead struggled to cut down a tree with a dull saw?
As we regularly see in everyday life, this metaphor can also be applied to sharing providers who don't take the time to understand their sharing system and its features before they start setting it up. If, on the other hand, you know what the possible settings are for your offering and how to skillfully combine them, you can create a targeted shared mobility offering. You can find answers to your questions quickly and easily in the Academy.
The Individual Topics at a Glance
For a better orientation in the Academy, you will find an overview of the different topics here.
1) Getting started with onboarding
2) EventsThis section is about MOQO events. You will find information about upcoming events as well as reviews and recordings of previous events, such as MOQO Summit 2023, MOQO Product Review 2022 or product demos. The product demos give you a general overview of the structure and features of the MOQO platform, which is especially helpful for newcomers, but also a good refresher for experienced vendors.
Review: MOQO Summit 2023 →
3) Data PrivacyThis category will help you with everything related to data privacy. You will find the DPA template for download, the list of MOQO subcontractors and an FAQ.
4) Features for regular operationsThis is all about recurring processes and your day-to-day operations. Topics include your vehicles, deployments and rates, bookings, fees, return areas, driver's license validation, booking calendar, Provider Task Board, customer service, and much more. You will also find the Changelog in this section, which provides information about recent and upcoming changes to the MOQO platform.
How to keep your sharing vehicles ready for use →
5) Features for extended operations
This topic area is particularly relevant for PRO, PLUS or PREMIUM partners, as it deals with details on extended features, e.g. white label apps, access systems, automated invoice management, credit and identity checks, fleets etc.
6) Business model, strategy and operative optimization
In this category you can download further guides and market studies.
7) Support for drivers
A good customer service must be trained. That's why we provide help for support agents here (including viewing bookings, validating driver's licenses, viewing parking spaces, ...). You will also find answers to common questions asked by drivers, for example regarding preferred stations, payment collection or reporting damages.
The Tech Corner is a bit more technical. You will find detailed insights into the software of the MOQO platform and related services, such as APIs, cookies or PCI compliance.